Calibrating the Touch Screen on the Go!Control Panel
• 2GIG‐CP21‐345E • 2GIG‐CNTRL2‐345
Customers are experiencing issues with touch screen calibration, resulting in incorrect screen navigation on panel. This bulletin provides information to properly diagnose and resolve this issue.
- Unable to program the panel after installation and/or entering an incorrect code.
- Consistent problems disarming the system with the master code.
- Unable to navigate to desired panel options (e.g., opens the wrong selection, results in an unexpected response, or produces no response).
- Test the screen’s accuracy using your finger.
- Repeat the test using a pencil eraser or stylus.
- If the touch screen is experiencing an issue, continue with Step 2: Calibrate the Touch Screen.
Step 2: Calibrate the Touch Screen
- Ensure the control panel is powered ON. Then tap the Home
- On the control panel screen, tap Security.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Toolbox.
- At the Enter Your Code page, enter the master code.
- At the Toolbox (1 of 3) screen, tap → to scroll to the Toolbox (2 of 3) screen. Then tap Calibrate Touch Screen.
Read More: PDF